Category Archives: Movies
This is such a nice movie with killer lines!
One More Try is an entry of 2012 MMFF. It is a dramatic film which starrs Angel Locsin, Angelica Panganiban, Dingdong Dantes and Zanjoe Marudo.
Here is a list of some memorable movie quotes worth sharing from this movie:
“Wag mo sanang isipin na nakakagulo ako sa inyo.”
“P*kpok, p*ta, kabit, kahit ano itawag ng iba, ni Edward at ni Jacq sa akin, tanggap ko pero ang masakit, yung manggaling sa’yo. Mahal kita,
pero mas mahal ko ang anak ko. Tapos na tayo. Salamat na lang sa lahat.”
“Trinato mo ko na parang asong pinasahan mo ng buto matapos mong lawayan!”
“Binubuhay ko ang anak ko, hindi ko
“Kailangan ko si Edward, kailangan siya ni Botchok. Kahit saglit, kahit isang gabi lang, pahiram ng asawa mo.”
“Diyan ka naman magaling eh! Ang galing mong magpaasa!”
“I can be a sexy wife sa umaga and a…
View original post 262 more words
Creepy films will absolutely offer you nightmares, makes you paranoid and scared to stare into dark places. I’m sharing here some of the creepiest films:
· Dark Water (2005) – It is about a divorced mother who moves into a neglected apartment with her daughter, only to experience supernatural occurrences and a mysterious water leak from the floor above which is eventually traced back to the former tenants.
· Insidious (2011) – Story centers on a couple whose son inexplicably enters a comatose state and becomes a vessel for ghosts in an astral dimension.
· Ju-on: The Grudge (2004) – The Grudge is a story about a curse that is born when someone dies in the grip of a powerful wrath or extreme sorrow. It is an entity formed where the person died. Those who encounter this evil supernatural force will die and the curse is reborn repeatedly, passed from victim to victim in an interminable, growing chain of horror.
· Let Me In (2010) – It tells the story of a bullied 12-year-old boy who develops a friendship with a vampire child.
· Silent Hill (2006) – The film follows Rose, who takes her adopted daughter Sharon to the town of Silent Hill, for which the latter cries while sleepwalking. Arriving at Silent Hill, Rose is involved in a car accident and awakens to find Sharon missing; while searching for her daughter, she fights a local cult while uncovering Sharon’s connection to the town’s past.
· The Descent (2005) – The film follows six women who, having entered an unmapped cave system, become trapped, and are hunted by subterranean flesh-eating humanoids.
· The Ring (2002) – Focuses on a mysterious cursed videotape that contains a seemingly random series of disconcerting images. After viewing the tape, the viewer receives a phone call in which a girl’s voice states that the viewer will die in seven days.
Watching a movie is one of my favorite past time. I would choose to watch a romantic one, simply because it makes me feel happy, excited, hilarious, crazy in love, drive to a perfect mushy mood or may add a perfect dash of romance to my life. I tend to watch these movies over and over again and over again, I bet you too. I’m pretty sure that these movies would touch your emotional chord and make your eyes moist as well. The stories are really amazing and we could relate to it. Aren’t we? Without further ado, here’s a list of my favourite Filipino/tagalog romantic movies:
View original post 367 more words