Most Creepy Horror Movies
Creepy films will absolutely offer you nightmares, makes you paranoid and scared to stare into dark places. I’m sharing here some of the creepiest films:
· Dark Water (2005) – It is about a divorced mother who moves into a neglected apartment with her daughter, only to experience supernatural occurrences and a mysterious water leak from the floor above which is eventually traced back to the former tenants.
· Insidious (2011) – Story centers on a couple whose son inexplicably enters a comatose state and becomes a vessel for ghosts in an astral dimension.
· Ju-on: The Grudge (2004) – The Grudge is a story about a curse that is born when someone dies in the grip of a powerful wrath or extreme sorrow. It is an entity formed where the person died. Those who encounter this evil supernatural force will die and the curse is reborn repeatedly, passed from victim to victim in an interminable, growing chain of horror.
· Let Me In (2010) – It tells the story of a bullied 12-year-old boy who develops a friendship with a vampire child.
· Silent Hill (2006) – The film follows Rose, who takes her adopted daughter Sharon to the town of Silent Hill, for which the latter cries while sleepwalking. Arriving at Silent Hill, Rose is involved in a car accident and awakens to find Sharon missing; while searching for her daughter, she fights a local cult while uncovering Sharon’s connection to the town’s past.
· The Descent (2005) – The film follows six women who, having entered an unmapped cave system, become trapped, and are hunted by subterranean flesh-eating humanoids.
· The Ring (2002) – Focuses on a mysterious cursed videotape that contains a seemingly random series of disconcerting images. After viewing the tape, the viewer receives a phone call in which a girl’s voice states that the viewer will die in seven days.
Posted on November 1, 2012, in Movies and tagged Dark Water, Horror Movies, Insidious, Let Me In, Most Creepy Movies, Movies, Silent Hill, The Descent, The Grudge, The Ring. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.